Masters Decathlon Competition
East Region Masters Decathlon Competition
The East Region Masters committee is pleased to announce the launch of the East Region Decathlon competition for 2017. The competition will run using the National Masters Decathlon format and database. Winners will be announced at the end of 2017.
- - The competition is open to East Region Masters swimmers, aged 25+ at the end of 2017
- - Prizes will be awarded for the 3 highest scoring men and women
- - Prizes will be awarded for the 3 highest scoring male and female team
- - You must be an ASA member of an East region affiliated club, which is your ranked club, to be eligible for inclusion
- - All races included in the national database will be included in the East rankings
- Quarterly top 10 place announcements will be made in the East Region Masters newsletter
- Full conditions can be found HERE.
- To receive the master’s newsletter, please subscribe to the mailing list HERE.
- To view the national database, please click HERE.
If you have any queries regarding the competition, please email our regional Masters Manager, Sharon Perry: firstname.lastname@example.org.