Affiliation fees 2019
Affiliation Fees are due annually – Swim England collects the affiliation fee for Swim England East Region and Counties.
These are due on January 1, 2019 and must have been paid by February 28, 2019. New members joining throughout the year can join at the same price.
Between 1st October 2019 and 31st March 2020 there will be a reduced rate of 50% for regional and Swim England membership fees.
The Regional Affiliation Fees for 2018 are:
- £35.00 per club/organisation
- £5.00 per Category One member
- £5.00 per Category Two member
- No charge for Category Three member
Benefits of Affiliation
When you affiliate your club to Swim England East Region you unlock lots of additional opportunities for your members.
- Insurance cover (which includes civil liability, personal accident and legal advice)
- Opportunities for training, licensing and CPD gained by teachers and coaches
- Club-related initiatives such as SwimMark and AASE
- A structured competitive pathway
- Access to the Swim England-employed clubs team through regional offices to help your club and its members achieve your full potential
Becoming an affiliated club.
The first point of contact for clubs wishing to affiliate to Swim England East Region is the Swim England East Region Membership Officer: Chris Galer.
Download the Swim England provide comprehensive information and guidance to support clubs wishing to become affiliated.
Download Guidance Notes for completion a model constitution.