The East Region Masters committee is pleased to announce the launch of the East Region Decathlon competition for 2018. The competition will run using the National Masters Decathlon format and database. Winners will be announced at the end of 2018.
- The competition is open to East Region Masters swimmers, aged 25+ at the end of 2018
- Prizes will be awarded for the 3 highest scoring men and women
- Prizes will be awarded for the 3 highest scoring male and female team
- You must be a Swim England member of an East region affiliated club, which is your ranked club, to be eligible for inclusion
- All races included in the national database will be included in the East rankings
The top three placed Masters’ swimmers in the East Region will be announced in the East Region Masters newsletter.
2018 Decathlon Winners
Congratulations to the top three in each category for 2018!
|Ladies||Mens||Ladies’ Team||Men’s Team|
|1st place||Liz Woolner (Flitwick)||Chris Dunn (Hatfield)||City of Cambridge||Team Luton|
|2nd place||Kathryn Gill (Cambridge)||Marcel Scholten (Modernian)||South Beds||Brentwood|
|3rd place||Silivia Ferdin (Cambridge)||David Cartledge (Modernian)||East||Chelmsford|
- East Region Swimming Masters Decathlon Competition Conditions 2018.
- View the National database.
If you have any queries regarding the competition email our Regional Masters Manager, Sharon Perry.