The East Region Decathlon competition uses the National Masters Decathlon format and database.
- The competition was open to East Region Masters swimmers, aged 25+ at the end of 2019
- Prizes will be awarded for the 3 highest scoring men and women
- Prizes will be awarded for the 3 highest scoring male and female team
- You must be a Swim England member of an East region affiliated club, which is your ranked club, to be eligible for inclusion
- All races included in the national database will be included in the East rankings
The top three placed Masters’ swimmers in the East Region will be announced in the East Region Masters newsletter.
Sadly the 2020/2021 competitions could not take place. Check back here for future announcements.
2019 Decathlon Winners
Congratulations to the top three in each category for 2019!
|Ladies||Mens||Ladies’ Team||Men’s Team|
|1st place||Liz Woolner (Flitwick)||Chris Dunn (Hatfield)||City of Cambridge||Team Luton|
|2nd place||Silvia Ferdin (Co Cambridge)||Marcel Scholten (Modernian)||South Beds Masters||Brentwood|
|3rd place||Catherine Markwell (EAST)||Ryan Kelly (Chelmsford)||EAST||Chelmsford|
- View the National database.