2017 Jeff Cook Salver and Silver Pin Awards
THE ASA East Region are now welcoming nominations for the Jeff Cook Salver and The Silver Pin awards for 2017.
These awards, presented by the ASA East Region Management Board, recognise the contributions made to the development of swimming by its volunteers.
The Jeff Cook Salver is awarded annually to the ASA East Region person, team or club who has made a significant contribution to the sport of swimming, and is usually presented at the Regional ACM on 9 September.
The Silver Pin is awarded to people who have made a contribution that has significantly helped to develop swimming within the ASA East Region in one or more of the following ways:
- Increasing participation in swimming
- Widening access to swimming
- Improving the performance of athletes
- Increasing volunteer numbers
- Raising the profile of the region
- Raising the profile of swimming in the region
- Implementing successful innovative schemes
- Developing resources which have enhanced the provision of swimming
Click HERE for a nomination form. Closing date is 28 July at 12 noon.